+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to do now?

What to do now?

Hi guys, I've been lurking TS for a long time and thought that was time to register

Well I'm sitting on about 70 badges at the moment and wondering where to spend it...
    I've been delaying [item]Brooch of Deftness[/item] for some time now. to pick other equips. Even now I think that there's better thing to buy that would be bigger upgrades...
    So, my plan was to save a little more badges and pick [item]Chestplate of Stoicism[/item] first, then [item]Ring of the Stalwart Protector[/item] and the Brooch at last. From there start to buying +15 Sta gems to the chest, waist and gun.

But I can't help but think of the chest from Zul'jin, which is marvelous and would save me 100 badges. I know that I probably can tank all the instance but the problem is that my guild is just stepping on ZA now...

So, what do you guys think? Any directions?

PS: The Pocket Watch goes where is the Riding Crop now ;P
    PS2: Sorry for the lame english
    [Tank Addict]

ehh you know I played that game for a while downed ZJ 5 or 6 times and no chest. So i picked up the new chest.

My advice is get the chest first man its worth it. I have ZJs chest atm but I haven't bothered gemming it because I believe the badge one is better.

A link to your armory would help though. If you have a terrible neck or ring right now it may be worth getting those sooner.

I think the chest would be the best upgrade for you, then the neck then the ring (because your rings aren't that bad and you can probably buy the lower city rep ring for threat set). ZA tank gear drops right away for some people, but I still have never even seen the shield from Dragonhawk (its always the hunter chest) or weapon off Zul'jin, so I try not to rely on drops.

Quote Originally Posted by hbombs View Post
    A link to your armory would help though. If you have a terrible neck or ring right now it may be worth getting those sooner.
    Oh sorry, the link is on the image on my sign ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Thist View Post
    I think the chest would be the best upgrade for you, then the neck then the ring (because your rings aren't that bad and you can probably buy the lower city rep ring for threat set). ZA tank gear drops right away for some people, but I still have never even seen the shield from Dragonhawk (its always the hunter chest) or weapon off Zul'jin, so I try not to rely on drops.
    Yeah, I know what you mean on relying on drops. Got Sun Eater on my first H Mech run and King's Defender on 2nd KZ. Shoulder from Netherspite and chest from Nightbane took forever to drop, and when I had them both, they dropped every single time I tanked them =|
    I guess my appeal is only for weapons =(

After all I'll go for the chest then, thanks for the comments!
    [Tank Addict]

+ Reply to Thread