+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help please... gruul or mag or lower or higher?

help please... gruul or mag or lower or higher?

Ok, I had a Gruul's run cancelled because I was told "You can't tank Gruul. You are crushable."

So I need your help to help me be able to tank Gruul or recommendations to maximize gear/gems or what drops/badge gear I should get. Any advice good or bad is welcome. Thanks in advance.

The World of Warcraft Armory

They were morons, you could tank gruul fine. All warriors are crushable when shield block is not up, until they have access to T6 quality gear for passive uncrushability. And lose the adamantite weapon chain, go for mongoose or executioner.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyelrazur View Post
    Ok, I had a Gruul's run cancelled because I was told "You can't tank Gruul. You are crushable."

So I need your help to help me be able to tank Gruul or recommendations to maximize gear/gems or what drops/badge gear I should get. Any advice good or bad is welcome. Thanks in advance.

The World of Warcraft Armory
    They have no idea what they are talking about...

He probably only put a Weapon Chain on his Blazeguard because he's going to upgrade it to Blazefury.

/gquit and start your own guild. your current guild has no idea how warrior tanks work.

your spec could use some work. consider removing points from Improve taunt, Improved revenge and improved shield bash; and max out focused rage, one-handed weapon specialization, and cruelity.

For gruual himself you will not need improved defensive stance since he has no magic attacks. Tell you your mage to put amplify magic on you.

As for your gear: you're over geared for Gruual. Most of us had to do it in Blues or S1 gear. There's a better head enchant out there but you don't have the rep yet.

thanks all for the help and suggestions.

Weapon chain was/is temp until I could land Sun Eater or Blaze upgrade.
    Working on that CoT rep.
    Also the spec I use is mostly for running heroics not really spec for MT on raids since usually have others MT.

Thanks a ton, much appreciated. Now no reason to cancel run.

14k Health, 17k Armor and about 50% ish avoidance. I think your guild need an education on how a warrior tank work to be honest.

"You are crushable."

Hahaha. That's hilarious. Whoever said that is straight retarded. Please link them to this thread too, because I want whoever said that to know just how much of a retard they are.

I mean, the sheer magnitude of idiocy is mind numbing. If Gruul required passive uncrushability, how the fuck were people tanking him before BT opened?

I disagree about the [item]Glyph of the Gladiator[/item] being inferior to the [item]Glyph of the Defender[/item]. I have no problem getting my defense and avoidance up to recommended levels without the KoT glyph; that +18 stam is the bomb. And from what I understand - not from my experience - the focus on higher avoidance comes a bit later than Gruul's.

Reasonable minds can differ, of course. Just my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread