+ Reply to Thread

Thread: so i got T4 helm and ..

so i got T4 helm and ..

Hi there

Last night i won the T4 helm and got the Eternium Greathelm - Item - World of Warcraft

is there any point of keeping Eternium Greathelm - Item - World of Warcraft ?

it has 3 sockets, which means more stamina than t4 but still

T4 has meta , agi , str and so on

suggestions pls?

t4 all the way dude, throw in the defence rating/10% block and a 12 stam in that baby and ur set. best thing till the ZA helm or the engineering helm

I think [item]helm of the stalwart defender[/item] doesn't get enough publicity. I have passed on the Opera helm and the T4 helm because I don't view them as upgrades. I'll take T4 when everyone else gets it. But until then I'll stick with my handy dandy HOTSD.

[item]29011[/item] with [item]35501[/item] is a good choice even if the other 2 helms have more stamina.
    my english (as my warrior) sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Leytur View Post
    I think [item]helm of the stalwart defender[/item] doesn't get enough publicity. I have passed on the Opera helm and the T4 helm because I don't view them as upgrades. I'll take T4 when everyone else gets it. But until then I'll stick with my handy dandy HOTSD.
    Wow, umm, what? That's absolutely ridiculous.

First off, if you're 490 Defense (which you should be), that 23 Resilience Rating is completely useless.

An upgrade to T4 would give you:
    +13 Defense Rating (0.66% Avoidance)
    +19 Shield Block Rating (2.41% Block)
    +39 Block Value (Threat)
    +15 STR (Threat)
    +17 AGI (Threat, ~0.5% Dodge, Crit)
    +10% total Block Value (Huge Threat)
    -139 Armor
    -18 Stamina

Not to be blunt, but what f'ing planet are you on where that's not considered an upgrade for a Tank? Yes, losing 18 STA is not necessarily desirable, but if you don't think you're more than compensated with Threat and Avoidance you really need to rethink your overall gear strategy.

+ Reply to Thread