+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A little help with gear, gems etc.

A little help with gear, gems etc.

Heya All

I only have access to anything 10 mans and below. I might be able to get into Gruul or Maggie, but most likely that will not happen :-)

I think I've pretty much got all I can get. Maybe Zuljin has a few things to offer though :-P

The World of Warcraft Armory

Im in my "so called" threat gear atm. I usually tank in this however, I might change boots/hands/trinkets/neck if I feel I need to. Though if I switch too much around my hit and expertise gets drastically reduced.

Is there some gear that I could use? And should I go all out 15+ sta gems? I know the gem in the chests is a bit strange, just havent gotten around to doing anything about it yet.

Suggestions? Tips? Tricks? What kinda dodge/avoidance should I go for in ZA? Also suggestions on my spec is welcome.

Thanks!

Have fun!
    Evilhoof

Thank you for all the replies :-P

Only thing I would change is get the trinkets from heroic magister's if you do not already have them, I think the shard of contempt would do more for your threat than autoblocker. If you do not have access to 25 man's then there is not much more you can do to upgrade your gear, sorry to say.

Its amazing the stats on can reach without stepping foot into a 25 man. Good luck with the cleaver hopefully it drops soon. I would say now you should build up a nice fury set and try ZA that way

Thank you, for real =) Yeah I have the shard aswell. Atm I use this gear + shard + kael trinkets for basically all fights 5 man/10 man And I just threw in 15sta gems in every slot just because :-) Have fun !

+ Reply to Thread