+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im at a loss

Im at a loss

The World of Warcraft Armory

I dont know what to get next any help would be appreciated...

Your order/mileage may vary, and being a druid you'll want to check this against the advice of other prot warriors, but I believe you probably ought to look into: SSO shield, the quel'danas badge legs, gnomeragon autoblocker, Maiden gloves, Badge belt, new badge ring.

Beyond that... Ditch your socket bonuses for +12 stam gemming, and on the badge vendor gear, aim eventually for +15 stam gemming.

I would save 100 badges for Sunguard Legplates(the new 2.4 badge belt). The 2.4 belt (Girdle of the Fearless) is also awesome, but I'd prefer to replace the blue leggings you've got now before upgrading an epic. Sunguard have got huge defensive stats which should make you less nervous about regemming everything to pure stam.
    I would concurrently be grinding SSO rep for the exalted shield (which is much better than the SoID if you have defense to spare, which you most certainly do).
    Keep running Kara and pray for the Pocket Watch, King's Defender, and Battlescar Boots or Boots of Elusion to drop.
    Get into Gruuls and pray for the T4 shoulders to drop to you from HKM.
    Powerlevel engineering and craft Tankatronic Goggles.

After that, you'll be looking to spend bages on Girdle of the Fearless, Ring of the Stalwart Protector, and Bonefist Gauntlets.

Daniel

thanks for the help guys, its very much appreciated. one question though why sso shield over soid?

Same SBV, same armor, more avoidance.

[item]Shield of Impenetrable Darkness[/item] has more avoidance than [item]Dawnforged Defender[/item]

Correct me if i'm wrong but 18.92 dodge rating = 1% dodge so, the dawnforged defender has .95% dodge .

While the 22 defense rating on the SOID is 2.36 rating to 1 Defense so 9.3 defense skill which = .12 avoidance per point so, 1.16% avoidance on the SOID.

The advantage of [item]Dawnforged Defender[/item] as I understand it is the hit rating.

I have both, my Dawnforged defender has a Sheild spike on it, while my SOID has stam enchant.

Durr. You're right. I transposed numbers, sorry.

+ Reply to Thread