+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Too much avoidance for content?

Too much avoidance for content?

first my armory link The World of Warcraft Armory

i have just over 55% avoidance on a lvl 73 mob according to tankpoints, with just shy of 27% dodge.

my question is this too much for my content level? i am mainly OT for kara as well as threat tank for gruuls, but my guild is letting me MT the bosses in kara lately instead of our usual MT. we are currently working on resistance sets for SSC and hoping to enter the eye and SSC within the next month

lately ive been finding myself taking a ton of damage in heroics/trash and usually drop from full health to 20-30% health when i get stunned in instances and was wondering if i should stop trying to get avoidance pieces and start to gear up for more EH? or should i stick with the avoidance route? thank you for any help/advise

I might try for a little more stam but I think your gear looks fine for your content. Not sure why heroics are jacking you up, but you should be fine for starting T5 stuff.

One thing to note is that heroic trash hits hard, harder than even some bosses in kara. The problem with avoidance reliance is exactly as you stated, 1 stun and it's 0. All you have to rely on at that point ins your armor, your hp, and your chance to be missed. 55% avoidance isn't bad, it's perfect actually, but what you need to focus on now is lots and lots of stamina/eh upgrades because with 55% unbuffed hp, in 25 man raids, you should meet all of the requirements easily for any t5 and probably entry t6 boss fights.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread