+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't know where to go from here

Don't know where to go from here

The World of Warcraft Armory

I'm the main tank of a tier 5 progression guild, first off. 3/5 SSC, 1/4 TK.

Kinda wondering what I should be gearing for next, and what to look out for. One thing I am really curious about if I want to replace Chestguard of the Warlord - Item - World of Warcraft with Chestplate of Stoicism - Item - World of Warcraft.

I'm also in the process of re-gemming my gun, although it is used in my progression boss set, so the hit helps a bit.

And I'm gonna replace the Elementium Band of the Sentry - Item - World of Warcraft with either Ring of Sundered Souls - Item - World of Warcraft or Ring of the Stalwart Protector - Item - World of Warcraft

Your gear is more than enough to get you deep through T5 and nicely into T6. Ring of the Stalwart Protector (60 BoJs) is a really nice tanking ring that I would get in your situation.

Sunguard has better mitigation and avoidance than the warlord one, warlords has hit rate and a tiny bit more hp.

I got both but prefer the sunguard pretty much everywhere, though I would not have paid 100 badges for the sunguard one if I had zul'jin tanking chest first TBH.

Nice set...look just like mine cept you must have spent a zilllion on Solid Sapphires I think your first direct upgrade would be the 2.4 Tanking Ring

GG, you've beaten the game we all know as "Grind for Badges". Seriously though, nice gear. Time to progress more!
    Armory! And when Armory is down... Warcrafter!

Bloody knuckles, carving the path to freedom.

+ Reply to Thread