Armory

Hello Tankspot! I'm fairly new to this site, and wow, it has opened my eyes to a lot of things. I've been reading a lot about how EH has a recommended minimum and then avoidance starts to be really nice to have. I have been going EH nuts with my gear because that's what I understood to be the best strategy for stay alive and being healable. I was at 17.5k unbuffed just a few days ago.

Now, I have read some of the threads here and am trying to shave off some excess health for avoidance. I'm still at 17k unbuffed. Am I heading in the right direction with my gem choices (I previously had ALL stam gems, with the exception of the helm). How low should I go healthwise? Also, while you're in my armory, is there anything you see wrong with my current gear? Am I lacking anything important in a survival suit?

I unfortunately have only raided T4 content, and only Kara and ZA with my guild. We are really struggling to get 25 people so we can move on. While we're doing this, I'd still like to get my gear in as good shape as I can to maximize our success. Thank you very much for you assistance.

-Ferrington