+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advice on gear

Advice on gear

So, for the majority of my WoW career, I've been prot. Now that my guild is doing Hyjal and BT, having 2 warrior tanks is not always a great idea. (usuallly run hyjal with war mt, pally aoe tank and druid backup/kite tank) blah blah blah... long story short... I'm trying to build the best offset i can, with what available to me...

Current bottlenecks in my gear are Warbringer Greaves and Netherforce Chestplate.

Originally, I was planning on upgrading both with S4... but, lately i've been reading that s4 probably wont be released for a while...

SO.. current options are: S3 Chest, S3 Legs, Badges Legs (leather) or Badges Legs (note: just blew all my badges, crafting DS... so would be a while before i can get the 100 badges for the legs... but i have enough arena points now)

ok... shutting up now... thanks for any input, in advance

s3 gear is some of the best dps gear you can grab, it's itemized fairly well between crit, str, and armor pen. Wasted stats in stam and resil sure but I think if you wear full s3 and just swap out offset places for hit to reach the magic 142 rating.

I think in my current fury setup i wear 5/5 s3 and wear the badge neckless for hit/expertise, Breeching Comet MH and Cleaver of Unforgiven or Spiteblade for OH. Shuriken from SSC for hit in the thrown, red belt of battle for belt, leather boots from heroic magT with surefooted (yay more hit), ring of 1k marks, vindicators pvp ring, and depending on if i have enough hit or not, i might use *gasp* romulo's vial or abacus of violent odds, and then for sure the unravellers trinket.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

moved to armory suggestion btw. this is more of a personal gear question then it is a dps question.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

S3 chest is a fairly minor upgrade. S3 legs are very nice - comparable to T5, and probably on par with those leather legs, depending on your current itemization. You really don't want those plate badge legs for a DW build - haste is a lackluster stat if you're not Arms.

+ Reply to Thread