+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you think of my tiny d0rf tank?

What do you think of my tiny d0rf tank?

Hello there, I was wondering what you guys think about my gear and what I am capable of doing, I have tanked Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul, Maggy, 4/6 SSC 1/4 TK, am I capable of going further or should i change something.. I am in the middle of farming badges so I can get my hands on the Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600 instead of Spyglass of the Hidden Fleet or what do you think?...
    Armory Link

Sorry for the crappy english (Swede) ;P

~Johan
    Last edited by Karloff; 05-29-2008 at 06:06 PM.

You're fine for all of SSC/TK and the beginning of Hyjal and BT. I would definitely get the new badge ring though than the Autoblocker. If you want a threat trinket get the Shard of Contempt from Heroic Magister's. Try and get those T5 shoulders soon too. The 2 piece bonus is nice and the T5 gloves are kind of weak just sitting their not contributing to a set bonus.

Thank you canadianpimp, do you have any comment about my gems ? I have tried to gem out as much as i can on my own hehe.

Get 2% threat on gloves rather than 10 stamina. 100 Health < 2%+ overall threat. You can make up some of the stamina lost by getting the badge ring rather than the karazhan one . otherwise good to progress through SSC/TK.
    Nom Nom NOM =D

+ Reply to Thread