+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assistance with Fury Gear

Assistance with Fury Gear

Hey guys,
    I have seem to hit a roadblock with my gear being that I really can't do much more until I get better drops in 25-mans. Inspect me on the armory and feel free to comment on what could be improved. I would give a link but my work blocks the armory site . Anyhoo my in-game name is Canamex on US-Wildhammer. Thanks in advance!

P.S. If you can't get to armory, here are my stats unbuffed:
    AP: 2002
    Crit (%): 27.45
    Armor Penetration: 384 or something close
    Hit Rating: 172

other than getting S2/S3 Weapons there is nothing you can do. Badge loot isnt goin to help ya. I like the S2/3 Throwing Axe better then Bow you have equipped.

edit:

I guess you could go for the 2.4 Fist Weapons ...I'm not a fan of fists myself but ...they would be upgrades

edit 2

Dory's embrace is pretty hot...maybe you can grab that after you get another piece with Hit on it
    Last edited by Brucimus; 05-21-2008 at 11:47 AM.

Yeah that probably is the only thing I can do for now. By the way here is the link for my armory:

Canamex <Phoenix> WildHammer

Also, Dragonstrike is something that I've been looking at to make but it hurts my stats a lot. I've finally got the 2K AP unbuffed that I've been wanting with 27.45% to crit. If I get dragonstrike though my AP goes crashing and so does my crit. I think for now I will hold off and just wait for a better weapon to drop from SSC/TK or ZA.

+ Reply to Thread