+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just Spec'ed Fury--What Am I Doing Wrong?

Just Spec'ed Fury--What Am I Doing Wrong?

My damage hasn't gone up compared to my DW prot DPS. What am I doing wrong? Exact same gear. I think as prot I always used a GCD. Now I'm waiting on WW and BT a lot. What should I throw in? I've been throwing sunders because they're low rage and on the GCD.

Content-wise we're talking dailies.

did you try to add slam in the rotation ?

I know it works for arms... dunno about fury though

BT --> Slam --> WW --> Slam --> GCD --> Slam --> BT ....

No I didn't. And I'm back to prot. haha. Next time I'll try it though.

I'm not a big fan of using slam as fury, think it stops your auto attack for too long and I normally don't spec for imp slam. In the GCDs that you have waiting for WW or Bloodthirst those are your spots to make sure rampage and Bshout are up and if you have extra rage and aren't threat cap use Heroic strike or cleave if there is more than one mob, oh and if flurry isn't up you can spamstringfor a crit

I feel like i have been doing something wrong as well. I was doing about 550 dps in a Heroic SV run while the other fury warrior was doing around 900. He does have better PVE gear than me and he has always been fury, so that could be a big part, but I feel like I should be doing more.

Check out my armory maybe. Im on Scarlet Crusade. Darraxus. The other warrior's name is Tormax.

I think Freight's suggestion is better suited for fury than mine. Try it if you want.

Yea the problem was I didn't have the rage for HS.

Well if you don't have enough rage then yeah you wont be able to, I know when I grind as prot I always seem to have a ton of extra rage.
    I'm not sure, ifyour crit is a little low that might be the problem because I know that fuels alot of my rage when I'm fury, I'm assuming you had the cookie cutter build.

Quote Originally Posted by Darraxus View Post
    I feel like i have been doing something wrong as well. I was doing about 550 dps in a Heroic SV run while the other fury warrior was doing around 900. He does have better PVE gear than me and he has always been fury, so that could be a big part, but I feel like I should be doing more.

Check out my armory maybe. Im on Scarlet Crusade. Darraxus. The other warrior's name is Tormax.
    Well, first you are in PvP gear as DW Fury. PvE gear > PvP gear for PvE DPS. Second, his gear is far superior to yours, thus why he is likely doing much more DPS than you.
    Armory! And when Armory is down... Warcrafter!

Bloody knuckles, carving the path to freedom.

+ Reply to Thread