+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate me!

Rate me!

Well I've been having some trouble finding a stable guild that raids SSC/TK/Hyjal, and none of the other server guilds will take me in cause they're all in the end of BT or sunwell. After studying these forums for a while now and learning diffrent methods and theories I have come to the conclusion, I need to make something with my gear as I've already altered my play style to match what is considered to be the best way to tank. Please give me advices in anything you could come to think of, tho I'm mostly looking for advices on my gear, sockets and enchants.

Armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory
    I'm also currently trying to get new badge waist, Girdle of the fearless, along with Battleworn tuskard, Chestguard of the warlord, Cleaver of the unforgiving and Signet of the last defender

Please note that I am on EU Magtheridon server, which is Nihlium's home server. It's a very populated server with tons of PUG's to Gruul's lair, Magtheridon's lair, Karazhan and Zul'aman. So even tho I do not consider my guild a raiding guild, I am able to complete these instances every week.

Armor and Hp are great. Def is at the minimum for MT'ing raid content. You have tons of Block Rating and Block Value but are low on Dodge and Parry. I'd try to even the stats out just a bit and add some more Hit and Expertise. I would hope that's not your only set of gear. Get a few different sets for different fights.

All in all it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramnath View Post
    Armor and Hp are great. Def is at the minimum for MT'ing raid content. You have tons of Block Rating and Block Value but are low on Dodge and Parry. I'd try to even the stats out just a bit and add some more Hit and Expertise. I would hope that's not your only set of gear. Get a few different sets for different fights.

All in all it looks good.
    I've got some more SBV gear, vambracers of courage, iron gauntlets of the maiden, then i have some expertise gear like shattered sun offensive exalted neck, shard of contempt, shapeshifters signet. When I get 14 more abdges im buying girdle of the fearless and at which point I will still remain crit immune using shattered sun offensive neck, so i will use that. Also got some defense gear like adamantine figurine, regal protectorate. Thats about it.
    Last edited by Sparkarn; 05-16-2008 at 02:25 AM.

figurine is sbr not sbv.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    figurine is sbr not sbv.
    Ops, my mistake. Edited.

Anyone else able to comment? (bump)

+ Reply to Thread