+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need advise on gear.

Need advise on gear.

Hey all,

I've recently got [Glory of the defender] (Glory of the Defender - Item - World of Warcraft) but I'm still using [Chestplate of Stoicism] (Chestplate of Stoicism - Item - World of Warcraft) so I was wondering considering my gear is fine to drop some defense or HP, which one is the best for TPS?

Also would it be advisable to pick up [Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600] (Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600 - Item - World of Warcraft) for more threat aswell? I read a topic on here that it's great for threat.

Any other tips on gear or enchants etc for TPS would be great.

Armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory

GAB is a great trinket for snap threat. The sbv it provides is sexy too, if you have spare badges, definitely pick it up, it's very useful and don't let others tell you otherwise. Just know when to swap it out for other trinkets for certain fights.

As for the chest. The glory will give you more threat, hands down, the hit on that far outweights the sbv of the stoic chest plate. You lose some stamina though, and a tiny bit of avoidance for doing that, but I think you're golden with whichever you choose.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread