+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How should I spend my badges???

How should I spend my badges???

Hi all, i have been saving badges for the chest from the island (have 95 atm). But yesterday in KZ I got the chest from Nightbane and the cloak from Terestian, so I got some upgrades and now I don't know how I should spend my badges. I'll appreciate your advice.

The World of Warcraft Armory

To give you more info, i'm in a small guild doing KZ weekly, looking forward to ZA and doing a little bit of starting 25 with other guild.

ThX in advance

Edit: After some calcs, I think the best is to pick girdle and bracers (110 badges), with that boost in Expertise I can change the exp ring for the Shermanar one, and with the T4 helm I would have a round equipment if I can change my def trinket for another one with sta on it (the netherwing one being the easiest to pick).

You think like me or I'm loosing something???
    Last edited by Mooma; 05-14-2008 at 03:31 AM.

That's probably the best advice anyone could give you right now. girdle then bracers is very sound.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I agree, Girdle and Bracers will net you some nice ER and Hit, however... the Badge loot chest is a substantial upgrade, in somecase's better than Glory of the Defender - Item - World of Warcraft which drops from Azgalor in MH. I'd recommend sticking with Girdle and Bracers and going for Legs next

I dunno about the badge chest being that good. it's nice but I think its overrated.

Glory of the Defender
    Chestguard of the Warlord

These are alternatives that I find are equally as good if not better than the new badge chest simply based on the fact that with those 100 badges, you can do so much else where.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread