+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meta and Activation

Meta and Activation

I've always been a fan of the 12 def/10% SBV meta ever since it came out, but the majority of other T6 tanks I've noticed still use the 18 stam gem. Is there something I'm missing out on, or are most people just stuck in their ways?

Onto the real purpose of this thread. I will most likely be sticking with my 12def/10% SBV meta and I've been looking at the best place to get the yellow gem for activation. I'm currently using the MH shield with a 5def/7 stam gem and getting the bulwark from Illidan will remove my gem. I'm a JC so I do have the ability to use the 18 stam unique gem. My best idea would be to resocket T6 shoulders with 5def/7 stam and the 18 stam gem while switching out the 18 in the chest for a 15. I'd change the gem in the chest instead of waiting for the T6 chest because I rarely ever take my shoulders off, even when we run Kara for badges, but I often switch out my chest -- possibly resulting in meta activation loss. Does anyone else have an opinion they like to share on the matter?

Edit: Oops! Had my Armory window up waiting to enter the url, but I forgot. My Armory

Could just gem for a Rigid Lionseye to for more hit

I considered that, but I'm already at 140 hit in my threat set.

+ Reply to Thread