+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to spend my badges

Where to spend my badges

My new alt prot warrior (link in sig) is about 4 weeks old into 70, I've acquired some KZ gear and have about 50ish badges burning a hole in my bank. I've been debating between picking up some immediate upgrade badge items (autoblocker, cloak), or just saving for the new 100 badge legs/chest.

Basically, I want him to the point where I can start tanking ZA for our additional groups in the near future. I should be able to attain either the legs or chest within two weeks of KZ and some various heroics. Maybe my luck in the next 1-2 KZ runs will also dictate my choice, but would still like some input. Thanks in advance.

Don't get the autoblocker and hit up H MGT for the shard of contempt.

Since t4 gear is low in expertise I'd go for the legs.

Yes, avoid the auto-blocker. It's no longer a "must have" given the amazing trinkets available in Heroic Magister's Terrace. I would still get the cloak though. No use putting it off as it will serve you well for a long time.

Based on your current gear and stated goals, this is the order in which I would upgrade:

Slikk's Cloak of Placation (x35)
    Chestplate of Stoicism (x100)
    Sunguard Legplates (x100)
    Girdle of the Fearless (x75)
    Bonefist Gauntlets (x60)
    Ring of the Stalwart Protector (x60)

Since t4 gear is low in expertise I'd go for the legs.
    Good thought, but expertise isn't really his limiting factor at this point. Boosting threat is a luxury - he needs health, avoidance and armor for now.

+ Reply to Thread