+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [A] PVP Prot Paladin

[A] PVP Prot Paladin

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Honorshammer, a Level 70 Protection spec Dwarf Paladin

Armory is here: The World of Warcraft Armory

What you will see there is 16k unbuffed health, 17k unbuffed armor (18k selfbuffed with Devotion Aura), around 50% pure avoidance (Dodge, Parry, Chance to be Missed) and about 400 spell damage. I also have kits for stacking Block Value for AoE tanking (670 Block Value), pure threat (over 600 spell damage)

I maintained the WWS site for my previous guild and was responsible for logging the raid and posting the results. You can see our WWS site here: Wow Web Stats

I would encourage you to talk to Raydz of Strips for Silver on BlackDragonFlight. He was a fellow raider before he transfered and has seen me in action. Wichita or Ferth on Altar of Storms are also former guildies. Raistlan was the Raid Leader for Mal Katai.

I'm generally available most night from 8:00pm EST to 1am EST. This is when I log in, so if invites go out at 7:30 or 7:45, I won't be on. Sometimes, I have to log in as late as 8:30pm EST.

I am experienced through all of SSC and TK save Vashj and Kael, and I've seen the first boss in both BT and MH.

If there are 3 words I could use to describe myself quickly they would be: reliable, responsible, mature. I love raiding, it's the focus of my character and what I spend the majority of my in game time doing, but I also enjoy grouping with guildies outside of Raid times (Heroics, ZA, Kara, even Battlegrounds and Arenas).

I have a full Frost Resist set (378 Frost Resist fully buffed with a Flask of Chromatic Wonder).

I'm a person who's always learning, always searching on how to maximize my ability as both a Paladin and a Tank. I'm an active member of the MainTankain.com community and a frequent visitor to Tankspot.

I was a Paladin Tank as early as 2.0, back before we had many of the advantages we have today (better gear and talents). At that time, you really had to know you stuff inside and out just to function.

I'm a person whose driven to progress because I want to experience all the content the game has to offer. I'm in search of that special exhilarating feeling that only comes from a Progression Boss Kill, and I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty in order to achieve it.

I've maintained a 95% attendance rate in my guild. In fact, since January, I've missed a total of two raids (we raid 3 nights a week), though I have been tardy to a number of raids.

I'm a real life Dad, and Husband with a full time job. My family is understanding of my WoW addiction and allows me my raid time uninterupted, but sometimes stuff can come up that makes me late to a raid or rarely miss a raid. I make it a priority to communicate with either my class lead or my raid lead if I'm going to be delayed.

I do make my share of mistakes, especially on fights I haven't tanked before.

I've caused my fair share of wipes. I take constructive criticism well, and I try my best not to make the same mistake twice.

If you wish to contact me privately, you can use myusername@gmail.com
    Last edited by Honorshammer; 05-09-2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: add email address

damn I thought "just what we are looking for"

then I saw "PVP"

Anyway we are looking for another tank, prot paly or feral druid. Welcome to Distortion's Website

I received an offer from a guild. I should be joining them shortly. Thanks Tankspot!

+ Reply to Thread