+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spec Adjustments?

Spec Adjustments?

I currently run with this spec:

The World of Warcraft Armory

Im looking at moving the 3 pnts in imp sunder/revenge into:

WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator

Basically moving the 3 pnts into 2/3 Imp HS and 1/1 Anger Mgmt.

Do you think that the rage would flow better with this change or no?
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

fist of all, removing points from imp sunder would be counter productive to increasing rage efficency. devistate is the ability you spam the most, and the most right off the bat, 9 rage for a dev is huge at the start of the fight when you have 10 rage, maybe 11.

also imp revenge, stuns.... a stuned mob does not hit you, does not give you rage.

anger management is worthless, if your having that huge of rage issues, put on some SBV gear and drop some avoidance.

if your going to remove any points, take the 2 out of imp demo shout, its nice but not nessisary and your having rage issues, so less damage in= less rage out

the biggest thing is when are you having such huge rage issues? and what gear are you wearing at that time, build diffrent sets, avoidance, EH, SBV.

Actually alot depends on what you are specing for. Are you the MT or the OT?

If there is one thing I agree with the previous poster is that imp sunder is an absolute must for both MT's and OT's.

If you are an OT, I'd take 2 points from imp shield wall and one from last stand and get your 2/3 HS and 1 point in anger managment.

If you are an MT and having rage issues, I suggest studying your rotation and gear. Are you using HS too often? Are you over geared for your content? These things are common problems with rage generation.

PS: 2/5 imp demo shout is great if you are dealing with content beyond you (and your raid's) gear level, like taking on new bosses. If not, then you could use those points more productively.

last stand is too useful to drop imo, even offtanking. once you get into higher content SSC/TK. you start to loose your MT and there begins to be a group of tanks. Al'ar for example has 3-4 tanks on the boss alone. 1 point for last stand can save your raid a wipe and its only a 8 min cooldown.

if you want anger management, and still have good rage efficiency, you can spec like this:

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

You can still do what you do now, just without improved demoshout.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Dismember is offline Я являюсь удивительным
    I've always been of the opinion that Anger Management was such a negligible increase in rage that it simply wasn't worth even a single talent point.

Maintaining 3/3 Imp. Sunder and 3/3 Imp. HS is going to net you much higher rage efficiency than Anger Management.
    Kazeyonoma: Giving people too much time to think makes them do stupid things too.

you definitely don't want to ditch imp sunder, it pays off way more than angermanagement could, and 3/3 versus 2/3 and 1/1 am is arguable, the best thing about 1/1 am is that its 20 rage per minute, which comes close to the 1 rage saved per HS on top of the fact that AM helps you retain your rage between fights, which means, more continuous/faster pulling = faster raids!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread