+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If You Started a Raiding Guild Tomorrow

If You Started a Raiding Guild Tomorrow

What would be a reasonable goal for getting done before the expected November timeframe for Wrath?

I started my reroll guild last November with a bunch of L1's and now we're starting Mount Hyjal, so you should be able to get into T6 content at least

You should really consider "Up Until Wrath release date is released" because as soon as that day comes, lethargy sets in SOOO hard, it will be difficult to form a raid group for anything that isn't already on farm status. At least... this will be the case with 70% of the players, so speed in the delivery will be critical. The faster you get to it / through it, the better. I'd say without Killing Vashj and Kael ( assuming it hasn't been done by the majority of your people ) , you will be able to hit T6 content and kill bosses with the level of gear your people will have attained until that point.

Soupa-Fly
    If there is one thing I have learned from the WoW forums, it's that you can't keep someone with no shame down.

I'd imagine clearing BT is a very realistic goal, although that depends on people you play with and your experience, playtimes etc.

Doubt you'd manage Sunwell simply due to the much stricter gear requirements.

I was wondering the same thing as the OP. Thanks for the input guys, it's very positive to hear.
    Tanks: We like it rough.

+ Reply to Thread