+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KZ Tank looking for upgrades

KZ Tank looking for upgrades

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for quire a while, but I'm getting to a point with my gear where I'm not really sure what to aim for next. Any input would be appreciated.

Some background...My guild is a small, casual raiding type guild. We have been in Karazhan for about 6 months, twice a week for the most part. We have downed most bosses except Prince and Nightbane, still tweaking the strats on those. We are looking at moving into ZA shortly and have done a quick look-see.

I just recently got the 100 badge chest as I was having trouble getting a decent upgrade. I am halfway through Revered with SSO, from which I plan to get the shield and neck when I hit exalted. I am also currently looking for +150 health chest enchants and +120 armor cloak enchant.

Other than that, any suggestions on upgrades I can target? Whether it's badge/boss/rep, it doesn't matter unless it's a boss we haven't downed yet hehe. My armory is here:

The World of Warcraft Armory

I do have Moroes' pocketwatch which I swap out with the figurine for bosses I want the dodge for.

1) get the new badge belt, girdle of the fearless.
    2) farm up mats and get khorium destroyer made for range slot (stick a +8 hit gem or a +12 stam gem, whichever you like, or 4def/6stam)
    3) get new badge ring with dodge in it.
    4) somehow replace shoulders and boots, they are really outdated,
    5) if you don't have Autoblocker yet, there is no reason to just use moroes 100% of the time over the adamantite one except against prince where you'll want moroes + adamantite for the on uses effect and the nature of avoidance friendly fight.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Thanks for the tips. Yeah last night going through MgT I was saying over vent "Gawd, I have to get rid of these shoulders, I hate looking at them". Same goes for the boots, though they aren't staring me in the face 24/7

I don't have autoblocker yet since I had used badges on the chest/bracers, but I've been thinking of it more and more each time I hit Shield Slam hehe. Hadn't seen the ring, I will have to take a look for that.

Thanks again!

definitely hold off on the autoblocker for now, but eventually you'll want it, the on use makes it a very good threat tool, but if you're running heroic magT you should grab the shard of contempt for a better overall threat trinket. Definitely grab the ring, and belt, but belt first. If you don't mind farming for honor, you should do BGs and buy the [item]Gladiator's Plate Shoulders[/item] they may not have tanking stats but they give a bit of resil for uncritability, and the sheer amount of stamina and armor it gives makes it a good entry level tanking shoulder if nothing else drops for you.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread