+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Rate Me, I Am An Arms Warrior

Please Rate Me, I Am An Arms Warrior

my guild has started clearing 4/9 BT and 3/5 MH and i was just wondering how im doing gear wise?

what should i improve on and what should i replace with what? is my geming good? i just want to see if im on the right track.

heres my armory: The World of Warcraft Armory

-thnx

Head: ok
    Neck: choker of serrated blades
    Shoulder: Bloodstrained Shoulders
    Cloak: ok
    Chest: S3 / S4
    Wrist: ok
    Hands: a lot of hands are better
    Belt: red belt of battle
    Legs: S3 / S4
    Feet: ok
    Ring: kara ring is worse
    Trinket: ok
    Range: S3 / S4 / ZA / ...
    Weapon: too fast but ok

I can't check your armory from work, but check out maxdps.com, should help

ya i know about maxdps.com but the thing is i have to wait to get loot. there is a fury warrior in the guild who hoggs everything. so ya.

You'll need to upgrade your neck, your gloves and your shoulders asap. Vindicator's neck should do until you get [item]Choker of Serrated Blades[/item], or [item]Choker of Endless Nightmares[/item]. [item]Blood-stained Pauldrons[/item] is a must, if you can't get those, try getting the Gruesome Fate and for Gloves, S3 or [item]Grips of Silent Justice[/item]. If you get the Gruesome Fate shoulders, pick up [item]Vindicator's Band of Triumph[/item] and replace it with Master Assassin. Trinket wise you're more than ready, but try picking up [item]Madness of the Betrayer[/item] or [item]Solarian's Sapphire[/item]
    Last edited by Ukyo; 05-03-2008 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
    You'll need to upgrade your neck, your gloves and your shoulders asap. Vindicator's neck should do until you get [item]Choker of Serrated Blades[/item], or [item]Choker of Endless Nightmares[/item]. [item]Blood-stained Pauldrons[/item] is a must, if you can't get those, try getting the Gruesome Fate and for Gloves, S3 or [item]Grips of Silent Justice[/item]. If you get the Gruesome Fate shoulders, pick up [item]Vindicator's Band of Triumph[/item] and replace it with Master Assassin. Trinket wise you're more than ready, but try picking up [item]Madness of the Betrayer[/item] or [item]Solarian's Sapphire[/item]
    ya the shoulders will make me not worry about the hit, and let me stack more armor pen and ap. aiight thnx for the info ukyo. <3

does any1 know a good spreadsheet for pve arms gear????

bump

I like Warrior DPS Spreadsheet by dr_AllCOM3 2.08 [Warrior] DPS Spreadsheet 2.3 and beyond - Elitist Jerks .

It's somewhat easy to modify as there are no hidden sheet for gear and stuff or macros, it's all calculated on the sheet. Unhide all the cells in the Set1 etc pages and you can see how the calculation work. It takes a bit of work, but you can make the non slam cycle accept that you are not dual wielding, and enter new cycles. If you use a pure dps build (either dual wield fury or slam 2h) you can use it as is. If you have a shard of contempt, just modify the Hourglass of the Unraveler (to something like 85 average AP, doubling hourglasse's 45).

As most shreadsheets, there are a few blindspots, such as being late on a cooldown, being rage starved because of one too many HS, wasted rage because you're already at 100 (basically, it runs the cycle and any extra rage go into heroic strikes, you never lose rage to stance change or dps to threat cap).

am i still going on the right track???

+ Reply to Thread