+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior, former tank now dps 5/6SSC 1/4TK

Fury Warrior, former tank now dps 5/6SSC 1/4TK

The World of Warcraft Armory

I spec'ed fury recently and would like to hear what ppl think. Currently I think my gear is lacking in the rings department.
    I know I could have a better neck as well, but worgen has hit rating on it and w/o it im at 128hit I have the SSO Rep neck and Mitheral Chain of Heroism in bank for when i increase my hit, or is 128 fine?

As for rings Im currently in the procces of gettin 15k honor for the ring, should have that today, and when i get the badges im getting Angelista's Revenge, currently focusing on getting the new badge legs...or maybe i should just grab the ring now?

opinions? thoughts? all welcomed.

personally I would resocket the red belt of battle. Part of what makes it the best plate dps belt in the game is the sheer amount of attack power you can get from it, stick 2 +8/10 str gems in there and its golden.

As for the rings, you're right they need to be upgraded badly. The vindicator's ring is a good alternative since it has a lot of good stats on it not to mention armor penetration. Likewise ring of 1k marks is another good option since it has very good itemization.

Your AP looks decent, your crit looks okay, and your hit is solid. Remember that if you're spec'd fury the hit softcap is only 95 since precision gives you 3% on top of the 6% from gear. So if you can sacrifice some hit there you can. But good hit helps smooth out rage so it may or may not be the best decision. I'd definitely say if you can pick up crit from other areas, you should do so and then start replacing red socketed gem slots with +8/10 str and replacing yellow sockets with 4crit/4str. blue gems can stay 4str/6 stam or ignore the bonus and go 8str (like in red belt)

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Hit up Elitistjerks.com and download the spreadsheet.

+ Reply to Thread