+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My DPS Warrior pushing 500 DPS...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceknight View Post
    It says Miss though on some of his stats.. anyways.. ya direct him to meek's guide and if he listens and reads it, you should see a dps increase.

Edit:
    never mind I'm wrong.. about that.. didn't further check it, but I do see some of his attacks being parried, which is uh.. interesting. If you ever see a melee dps in front of you. Threaten to Gkick them if they don't go behind the boss.

But seriously, direct him to Meek's DW Fury Guide, It makes crappy dps warriors into gods. >_>. I basically increased a couple hundred dps reading that guide and learning to gem and gear out.

You can also listen to corbruiser, he's pretty good with the numbers too.
    Sad thing is I already did direct him to Meek's Guide which I was already familar with. Looking at the WWS his rotation seems fine, so all I can really blame is his gear. I'm going to run Herioc MgT and let him step in for 3rd boss since a tank isn't really needed, the shard will help his dodge problem a lot (even though I still want it for threat QQ) Even after that though, his weapons are horrible his gear not fully enchanted, and his gems thought +str are only +6.

Also can I get some figures on how much a Fury Warrior needs to put out for his buff to melee to actually matter?

Well if you check my armory, I'm currently in Battle stance, but in Fury I have around 1900 AP and 32% crit. That should warrant you around 1-1.2k on melee friendly fights with WF, while around 800-900 without a shammy.

Definitely tell him to gem 8 str or crit> hit rating, and to switch out a lot of those blues. If he doesn't want to listen, don't let him raid.

Fuck it....its his god damn spec! He put 5 fucking points into booming voice, only 3/5 Flurry and 1/2 Impale

He's not raiding anymore!

+ Reply to Thread