+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tank looking for gear evaluation

Tank looking for gear evaluation

Hey, I have been curious about my tanking stats, and for a while have wondered if they are good enough, or not evenly balanced enough.
    Anyway, I found this website and decided to post my armory page so you guys can help me out

A couple things I have been curious about is if I have too much dodge, or too little block, etc.
    And also, yes I know my shield is terrible lol :P I haven't gotten lucky enough to see another drop yet though.

Here's my armory page:
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Only things I would change is go for expertise pieces on neck and bracers. Wiith your gear the content you will be facing will take all the expertise you can get. Badge bracers, and either badge neck or sso rep neck.

Yes, I have been wanting the SSO neck, but I will drop below 490 defense if I get it

you should still be uncrittable if you have your S1 shield equipped, resilience plus defense

ah you're probably right, the 29 resil. gives me another .74% reduced chance to be critted. Nice, Thanks for the help!

i would get the new badge belt
    [2-07-08 08:57 AM] Enelrad: hahaha, that and you're ugly! Ugly tanks tank better
    [3-19-08 02:23 PM] Enelrad: Im really a 12 yr old boy from GA
    Notice: You are currently banned from the shoutbox.

definatly, the new badge belt rocks.

Would the badge belt be a bigger upgrade then the badge bracers? I know the belt is awesome, but his belt is not that bad, and I personally hate the attuneman bracer.

+ Reply to Thread