+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive Warrior PvP Guide

sorry, i'm not very good at this but what exactly is the 60/11/0 spec? i saw at the top of this post the 3 variations of fury talents but when i clicked the link the talents were at zero.

Quote Originally Posted by defjam View Post
    sorry, i'm not very good at this but what exactly is the 60/11/0 spec? i saw at the top of this post the 3 variations of fury talents but when i clicked the link the talents were at zero.
    They didn't work because the guide is still not all the way up-to-date with 3.1.

I just updated the specs section so cheers

Updated. Just will read over it and make a few small changes here and there.

Any feedback is welcome

1 question..

Is it insane to replace all my 16 Str Gems for ArP??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cronaldo View Post
    1 question..

Is it insane to replace all my 16 Str Gems for ArP??

Thanks
    Depends on your gear... you should only gem ArP if you already have a comfortable amount (either through mace spec, or wearing some PVE pieces).

My team has trouble against plate DPS, so I went mace spec and gemmed ArP. I cut through them like butter when my Grim Toll procs (putting me at nearly 90% ArP for 10 seconds).

If you're having trouble against clothies, don't regem ArP cause you'll hit significantly weaker than if you gemmed str.

Edit: Just got myself the T1 axe, slapped zerking on it, changed my gems to STR, and I hit non-plate classes a LOT harder.
    Last edited by Genome852; 06-18-2009 at 02:10 AM.

Im mace spec and Im using Grim Toll as well...

So I will consider that idea

This guide is of great helm to me! Been Prot spec since "forever" i was so lost in Arm. Mind you am still really bad with this spec. I get loss in my keybind and what action to do. (am to used to prot pvp) I managed to get to almost 1200 team, but its getting very hard to kill players in prot now. So i switch.

I need more practice still. But couple questions, what kind of rotation are we using in Arm spec ? I find myself looking for things to do . You spent most time in Combat or zerk ?

In pvp there are no "rotations". Three are priorities though. Keep rend up, keep hamstring up, keep MS up, Overpower when TFB procs, Execute when SD procs. Things like that. You'll learn as you play more games.

Ok, thanks for the tips Am getting better every days. Mostly with a healer on my back. on solo play i feel like getting robed by everything... I miss Prot mobility !

arms isn't a solo'ing machine, it's a duo'ing machine, you grab your healer and go to town. It's been this kind of dynamic since pre-bc =P

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

as Arms, the only class I NEVER could beat, was DK talking abour Good Players.

Or Boomkin Druids, it is a DPS race....

But as arms you would be able to win agains any class if you play good.

Changing stances, and using ur survivality skills.

I gave up Arm spec for the moment, after about 15 arena match and lossing all but 1... I think I am just bad at it

I went back to my PvP Prot spec and am rocking again, I sure don't deal out as much damage but with my brother's Paly Prot spec with healing gear we ca handle almost any team.

I'll get back to it later when am done thinking that am bad

Quote Originally Posted by Cronaldo View Post
    as Arms, the only class I NEVER could beat, was DK talking abour Good Players.

Or Boomkin Druids, it is a DPS race....

But as arms you would be able to win agains any class if you play good.

Changing stances, and using ur survivality skills.
    Try fighting a disc or shadow priest that doesn't suck.

Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Genome852 View Post
    Try fighting a disc or shadow priest that doesn't suck.

Pain.
    Hahaha Is a hard figth, but if you keep rend and hamstring up, then use ur BS when his holy shield is off and after BS change to prot, shield bash and spell reflect you could win...

It is hard, but not impossible.

For the keybinds lets say Charge for example is keybinded to "1" do I add that key bind to my defensive bar and Zerk bar?

just started PvP up again this week and went arms with full hateful/deadly 5/5 set and seem to be rocking the BG's. Im gonna start using some of the marcos in here for when I start arena good guide very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthorror View Post
    just started PvP up again this week and went arms with full hateful/deadly 5/5 set and seem to be rocking the BG's. Im gonna start using some of the marcos in here for when I start arena good guide very helpful.
    Glad you found it helpful

when will there be a update for season 7?
    Mommy always said I was hard headed

Quote Originally Posted by Bkl View Post
    when will there be a update for season 7?
    I'll try to get to it sometime soon but since I've been playing Aion I haven't had much time for guide updates.

+ Reply to Thread