+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I Ready For Brutallus?

Am I Ready For Brutallus?

I think your dodge is a bit too low. Take in mind that Sunwell radiance kills 20% of your dodge, so you will need to gather some more to compensate.

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.
    Panda Cub with a Gnome pet!

Switch pant's to [item]Praetorian's Legguards[/item]
    And use [item]Shadowmoon Insignia[/item] and [item]Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch[/item] as your trinkets
    And gloves from to [item]Onslaught Handguards[/item]

Thats is of coarse if you have these items availiable to you, i had the same set up as you for when i tank'd Brut the first time only switching the above items but on the most part you seem ok to tank brut.
    The answer is user error

I do not necessarily agree that just because sunwell decreases my dodge I have to replace it. I have great healers and I rarely find myself getting heals in a reactive fashion. Thank you for posting, I will keep these items in my bag in case it seems that the dodge is necessary.

You need to get avoidance if you want to survive Brutallus.

It's really hard to survive a Stomp if you don't avoid any of his attacks during the debuff, even with tons of healers on you, because you know, Murphy is always here, and you can get all heals in the same second, get 2x2 hits and get killed before the new batch of heals arrive.

Really, you only need around 22k buffed Health. 1 k more is not gonna help against the truck sized hits of Brutallus. However 5-10% more avoidance does indeed help.

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.
    Panda Cub with a Gnome pet!

+ Reply to Thread