+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Too much resillience, not enough Defense ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tattman2an View Post
    Oh, and forgot, don't bother with adamantite figurine, do the netherstorm for dabiri's enigma, better tank trinket in my opinion. Get a khorium destroyer crafted, big EH improvement. If you are looking for more avoidance, I would work on mech till you feel comfortable with running it on heroic. It is the easiest heroic IMO, so 4 quick badges, plus sun eater > fireguard, or even blazeguard for your gear. With the PVP pieces you are wearing, threat should not be an issue so do not worry about switching weapons. SSO rep neck would be very nice for you. Everything else you should pick up from kara or badge gear.
    Got [item]dabiri's enigma[/item] actually, I use it with my [item]Regal Protectorate[/item] as my second trinket.

For the gun, I guess I could craft one at the same time I would craft the eng helm. (I just need to have my alt ding 70, it's at 64 currenlty, on the day it will ding 70 I'll buy it's epic flyer and drop mining on shel)

Quote Originally Posted by kittikat View Post
    I'm just basing my knowledge on what our MT geared for. He was deadset on avoidance and pushing crushing blows off the table by the time we hit gruul's.
    Hmm. Paladin MT? THen I could see that, because paladins have to stack more avoidance early on to get uncrushable. Warriors should be uncrushable with shield block before they ever set foot in Kara.

like mentioned above a naked 70 warrior with shield spec and imp parry will have > 102.4 % avoidance with shield block active

+ Reply to Thread