+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Gear Questions

Some Gear Questions

My main was a Feral Druid for a long time, and I've now switched to a Prot Warrior. I'm hitting that stride where I'm feeling very comfortable in what I'm doing, but I could use a little gear advice.

I'm the second tank in my guild, we're 3/4 SSC, 5/6 TK, 2/5 MH and 2 bosses into BT.

I'm not really sure on where I should focus my gear at the moment. I'd like to find a nice balance of survivability and threat. Right now I'm really looking to upgrade Kings Defender but the Mallet, Unbreakable Will or Brutalizer hasn’t dropped yet. I also haven't had an upgraded shield drop yet either.

Autoblocker maybe? I know I need some new boots.

I'm open to any critque, and you're feedback is appreciated.

Edit: This would be helpful:

The World of Warcraft Armory
    Last edited by Finnit; 04-21-2008 at 12:13 PM.

Link your armory, i'll move this to the armory section and you can get a full review.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

bump

overall you're gear is great, KD isn't a terrible weapon until you get mallet or the others, just keep holding out. As for the shield, arguably the new SSO rep one is better but barely, the Merciless Gladiator is better than that one though if you can grind out some arena points. Likewise I think your boots could take an upgrade with jungle stompers and if you want more stam in your rings the new badge ring is sexy.

I notice you have a decent amount of expertise, If you can find ways of squeezing in more you're threat will go up significantly. There's always the new belt, the new legs, the ring from magT and shard of contempt. Just some ideas.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread