+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eh... already high enough expertise?

Eh... already high enough expertise?

Hi!
    I just got my girdle of the fearless and now I'm sitting on 21 expertise skill, from SSO neck, the girdle, human weapon racial and talents.... I heard 23 is the soft cap... I was thinking of buying the badge braces next. Now however I'm not as sure since I'm loosing my faith in stacking more expertise. My armory link

What do you think? Is mallet of the tides worth getting? Should I buy the braces or save badges for 2.4 legs?

Thanks in advance!

anyone?

really? thanks.... ok seriously... ?

1. Get the Mallet.
    2. You're in PVP gear at the moment, so I can't see your bracers/legs.
    Why use big words when a diminutive alternative will suffice?
    http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...nnaxxramas.jpg

gah sorry, relogged with the set on, try again please

Expertise is still the best way to increase threat beyond the soft cap of 23, it acts more like +hit % for % after soft cap, but continues to reduce parries.

You need tog et rid of that defense trinket, t4 legs first, your best bet would be the [item]Shard of Contempt[/item] and grabbing badge legs next, I personally prefer 2.4 legs over 2.3 but the difference is not huge.

After you get those slots done, find a replacement for T4 gloves, maidens are a mcuh better choice and grab sliks cloak from badges.

So you want me to to fill one trinket slot with even more expertise after I purchase the legs? I'll have broken the soft cap, isn't it better to get moroes' trinket? Also, what do you think would be the best choice, maidens or badge gloves?

The soft cap doesn't come close to making it a bad stat, it is still the best way to increase threat until it is capped. Badge gloves would be fine, but there are other badge items you could pick up as well, personal preference really.

+ Reply to Thread