+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gaeldar from Magtheridon could use som advice:)

Gaeldar from Magtheridon could use som advice:)

Link to my armory profile: The World of Warcraft Armory (i dunno how to make the URL things here>.<)

So my guild is mostly clearing karazhan and done 2/2 in gruul's and 2 in ZA we're gonna progress in 25-mans fast and i was thinking of getting the badge legs. But i don't know if it would be better to get the bonefist gauntlets. Please say your advice Also do you think i should use the SSO neck or the badge neck i have both and i'm mostly using the SSO neck cause of they are very much alike and the proc is good

All I can say is... [item]Unwavering Legguards[/item] FTW. I got them as soon as I possibly could, and I have never regretted spending 75 badges on them.

The only comparable (and readily-available) Legs are the 2.4 badge legs (x100 badges). If you're looking for Threat, go with Unwavering. If you're looking for more survivability/avoidance, go with the 2.4 badge legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Radhja View Post
    All I can say is... [item]Unwavering Legguards[/item] FTW. I got them as soon as I possibly could, and I have never regretted spending 75 badges on them.

The only comparable (and readily-available) Legs are the 2.4 badge legs (x100 badges). If you're looking for Threat, go with Unwavering. If you're looking for more survivability/avoidance, go with the 2.4 badge legs.

The legs i was thinking of was sthe new badge legs the Sunwarden legplates or what they are called cause of Expertise ftw but i don't know.
    Last edited by Gaeldar; 04-21-2008 at 10:32 AM.

So any1 else has any suggestions?

Great evaluation:/

You're specced for PvP...and in pvp gear.
    Vexed
    Bronzebeard - US

Quote Originally Posted by Squeegiemam View Post
    You're specced for PvP...and in pvp gear.
    Ye well not anymore:P

Gear looks good, I would get a new set of legs, Either one would do, though with what you have I would be more inclined to go for the 2.3 ones rather than the brand new ones. Apart from that, new shield from SSO would be great, as you can afford to loose the Def rating on the nightbane one, and will give you a bit of a threat boost. And the bracers should have a 12 Stam not a 7 Stam enchant, I would also replace them withteh badge ones for a bit more Expertise, so you can look at removing the ~shard of contempt for say the pocket watch from moroes.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Silthias

Remember that there is no designated person or team of people here at tankspot that is dedicated to just evaluating armories. Posting your armory here is like asking for suggestions from the entire tankspot community, If you don't get a response in a few hours, its probably because no one is here at that time, or no one has any additional input currently. Please refrain from making posts such as:
    Great evaluation:/
    this is a free service provided to you by the administrators of Tankspot, and berating the service because you didn't get a response can be somewhat rude.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread