+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I Tank Heroics?

Can I Tank Heroics?

So I've been working hard to gear up to gear for Kara but due to the current lack of healers in my guild we haven't quite yet been able to start.

In the mean time i've been trying to run heroics to earn badges for those nice items we'd all love to have (Gnomeragen Auto Blocker anyone?)

With my current stats and talents can I tank heroics? I've been getting a fair amount of flak from groups i've gone into because i'm not wearing "grapes."

Thoughts?

The World of Warcraft Armory

looks good for starting. it would be better if you enchanted for more stamina. even though they are blue going for near best enchants is advised. a bit more dodge would help but currently you should be good to tank most heroics with a decent healer.

\Hi, can u guys comment on my gear? lol

ive been away from WoW for two months (giving myself a break) just started back, due to WoW sickness lol.

well did heroics here and there before, thx to a great group. but as 2.4 just released and a few patches here and there, im wondering whether with my current set, am i able to do typically any heroics before progressing to kara?

Thx in advance. here's the linkage

Turandor

Make a new thread please. Don't go hijacking someone else's. And your link isn't working.

I'll comment on the original poster's armory once it's working aka server isn't busy.

sorry for that, wasnt intentionally hijacking someones thread, but was thinking dont wanna create posts just for the sole purpose of one person.

well anyway no worries, i'll post it up and sorry for my unintentionally hijacking post dalthrak

Looks good to me Dalthrak. Better gear than I had starting heroics. With a decent healer and good CC you should be able to tank most of the heroic instances.

Thanks guys for the support =)

In recent news I ran 3 heroics today. Started with H Mech and somehow the Sun Eater dropped first time through! Made me the happiest tank on the server i believe.

Next was with 3 of the same people from the run prior, ran H Slave Pens for easy badges.

The above two runs were accomplished without any party wipes.

Finished out the night with a UB Heroic run. This one was a bit sketchier once we got to the no CC mobs, but we were able to finish it no problem and one shotted all the bosses.

11 Badges in a day =).

+ Reply to Thread