+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evaluation pls

Evaluation pls

Hi all, here is my armory link
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Please ignore the bracers, no 12stam enchant on them yet

My guild is currently 4/4 TK, 4/5 MH, 2/9 BT.
    Recently replaced T5 legs with badge loot, and T4 chest with badge loot, and belt. I'm concerned if I should be using Mongoose instead of Executioner on The Unbreakable Will. Going into BT i want to be able to maximize my threat, im also trying to stack Expertise.
    Also I've droped T5 2piece set bonus for better legs

Thx

omg!!!! i can't do it. 2 peice t5 is the second best set bonus in the game. u gain a good amount of avoid and stam on the new legs so i guess i can let it go :P

But see if u can get ur hands on a Seventh ring of the trisfallen. imo its an upagrade from the badge one. grats on the neck i love. ur hit is a little low though. i would try and see if u can get ur hands on the Pepe's shroud. good dodge stam and has +25 hit on it.

as far as cloak enchants go i like +12 agi. helps with threat cuz of the increase in crit% also in avoid cuz of the increase in dodge and also increases are just a tad. better than th 120 armor imo.

Your spec is fine. i mean i usualy either go 12/5/44 or 8/5/48. which is pretty much what u did just maxed the imp shield wall instead of cruelty.

and i see that going into BT u need to stack threat. but enecutioner from what i ahve heard is only about an 80 TPS increase haven't read much on it. but u would lose the 4% to ur dodge from the agi which helps on some of those nuts starting bosses in there like gorefiend who hits like a truck. but u r lacking in the +hit department for sure. i usualy run from 91 to 113 +hit depending which gear i use. 140 is hit cap for a 1h and shield so if u get around the 80-120 area u will be just fine. also always goos to have more health try to hit the comendation of kael form the 3rd boss HMgT. its like a non pushable oh shit button with lots of stam on it.

any GL in bt

Very solid gear, I would personally wait for a Brutalizer to put Executioner on, as I am in a similar boat on gear ATM. Everything looks good from here, if your having threat issues temporarily may consider changing back to Mallet w/ Exec if you have it, but your stats look fine.

Nice Gear im normally 12/5/44 myself , as for Executioner I found it to be good for 80 - 100 tps and it can be even more when rage dumping with heroic-strike and the proc.

I have noticed of late a lot of tanks going for all the new dodge BOJ gear v's the block rating gear and the t5/t4 combos,

I like my 2 t4 2 t5 set bonus..

Thanks for the feedback, I'm definately looking to get more hit, this seems to be the biggest concern. I'm not sure about getting The Brutaliser after reading http://www.tankspot.com/forums/gear-...breakable.html
    But i think using Mallet with Executioner is a great idea!
    Pepe's Shroud is awesome, we actually had it drop while wiping on trash and couldn't loot it quick enough so the corpses dissapear
    I was thinking of replacing my T4 gloves with Bonefist Gauntlets - Items - World of Warcraft

Thanks for the feedback, I'm definately looking to get more hit, this seems to be the biggest concern. I'm not sure about getting The Brutaliser after reading http://www.tankspot.com/forums/gear-...breakable.html
    But i think using Mallet with Executioner is a great idea!
    Pepe's Shroud is awesome, we actually had it drop while wiping on trash and couldn't loot it quick enough so the corpses dissapear
    I was thinking of replacing my T4 gloves with Bonefist Gauntlets - Items - World of Warcraft

+ Reply to Thread