+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting 25 mans, which badge piece?

Starting 25 mans, which badge piece?

Hi! As the title says I'm breaking into 25 man content this weekend and want to be as well geared and prepared as I can. I'm sitting on 189 badges and our badge vendor will spawn in 2-3 days so I can still get them up to say 200 badges. My current gear is: Armory Link.

So what badge item do you think I should get? I've read the badge priority thread and the waist does seem pwnage but according to the gear lists the new chest is like 6k more tankpoints than my current panzathar... I'll probably take the belt and chest and then the wrists when I get the badges... Any suggestions?

If I were in the same situation I would do:

belt (2.4) -> leggings (2.4) -> wrist -> -> chest (2.4)

The T4 pants aren't great and the panzarthar is still a decent bp. The threat gains (and survivability by not being parry gibbed) would be huge with those first 3 purchases.
    The beast is getting hungrier.

<3 for the quick reply Nuberino

Don't forget the back item. It's a really good EH and Avoidance piece.

Enchant your gear! +240 armor to gloves, +120 armor to back, +150 hps to chest will be a bigger upgrade than your next badge piece.

Back is good, but he has Devilshark already. Possibly before buying the chest but I wouldn't rate it with a huge importance.
    The beast is getting hungrier.

+ Reply to Thread