+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Give me your best shot

Give me your best shot

Armory Lite for Durnic of Uldum

My guild is running Kara and ZA, I typically MT a lot of the Kara runs and OT the ZA runs. Recruiting and gearing up for T5 and T6 content.

Gear review, please. The next upgrade I'm looking at getting is the new badge chest, hopefully that'll put me at enough defense to drop the Shermanar Great-Ring and pick up the new badge ring for more dodge. Thoughts?

Your threat gain stats are great. but ur Defense stats are to be desired. ur dodge is lower than ur parry which i am dumfounded to how u did that lol. never seen that before. but all those stats are much to low to be hitting content in where bosses can Crush u. also for never stepping into TK/SSC as u said u ahven't. ur health is freaking insane dude. from what i said above that might be why. drop a stam trinket and get some Defense trinket of some sort maybe the one from slabs. as for switching ur ring i totally agree oce u grab a great deal of more defense gear.

I love taurens, it feels like cheating when you look at our health /grin.
    I would shoot for boots/shoulders out of ZA, and possible the shield as well, everything else should last a while, unless you buy the new badge chest as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizack View Post
    Your threat gain stats are great. but ur Defense stats are to be desired. ur dodge is lower than ur parry which i am dumfounded to how u did that lol. never seen that before. but all those stats are much to low to be hitting content in where bosses can Crush u. also for never stepping into TK/SSC as u said u ahven't. ur health is freaking insane dude. from what i said above that might be why. drop a stam trinket and get some Defense trinket of some sort maybe the one from slabs. as for switching ur ring i totally agree oce u grab a great deal of more defense gear.
    My dodge is that low because Moroes STILL hasn't dropped his pocket watch (unless I run Kara on my Hunter) for me. My next upgrades are going to be getting the new badge chest and moving the Shamanar Great-Ring out for the new badge ring. Those three upgrades should give me about 4% - 5% more dodge. Let just hope Moroes drops his damn pocket watch tonight.

Even without the Tauren racial, you'd still be stitting at just over 15k health. That's not bad for just Kara, not bad at all.

+ Reply to Thread