+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FREE tank evaluation

FREE tank evaluation

Title says it all Share your tips since I'm moving to new MH/BT content soon and the homepage caught my interest.

The World of Warcraft Armory

As a side note, that's my EH/most used set. I have an avoidance set, an SBV set, and often tweak some minor pieces for extra threat or extra dodge.
    Jibou - extremely fat main tank

I'll go first I guess.

Your gear looks pretty good for where you're going. I wouldn't change any of your sockets or enchants except I prefer armor to cloak and threat to gloves.

There's a million posts about armor v. agi v. defense and I think either of those three are viable and good choices, I just prefer the extra armor.

Now taking that same argument you'd think I'd be all about your glove enchant. Notsomuch. Threat gen is our most important ability. You'll be getting into fights where you need to maximize your threat because the DPS needs to go, and go fast. Kazrogal, Gorefiend, and RoS and Tank juggling fights like Bloodboil you'll need the extra 2% threat.

Your trinkets are nice but I would stick an "oh sh*t" trinket in place of the Expertise one. Unless your threat is an issue you shouldn't need that trinket until ya hit the fights I mentioned above. You'll be glad for your pocket watch when Azrogal silences your healers, or when you tank Phase 1 RoS.

+ Reply to Thread