+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Should I Do?

What Should I Do?

This is my first post here on Tankspot. Excellent forum btw. I am unsure what I should do with my badges. Here is my armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory

Now, as you can see, I still have the [item]Jade-Skull Breastplate[/item]. My guild is progressing in Hyjals, and get the first four bosses down every week, so [item]Glory of the Defender[/item] is definitely an option. Now, option 1 is to buy the 2.4 chest, [item]Chestplate of Stoicism[/item]. Option 2 is to buy the Season 3 chest, [item]Vengeful Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece[/item] (I have the arena points) and then wait for [item]Glory of the Defender[/item] to drop off Azgalor, and then I can buy the belt and the neck with my badges.

What would you do? Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by mattjones124; 04-11-2008 at 06:49 AM.

Go with the vengeful gladiator's plate chestpiece rather than waste the badges on chesplate of stoicism to only replace it with glory of the defender. This way you can buy the new tanking ring from badges to replace your blue.
    Nom Nom NOM =D

How would you gem the season 3 chest, considering that I am quite low on dodge (around 18% now). Solid Stars or the new Regal Nightseye?

18% dodge isn't terrible, you can make up for dodge by equipping other pieces of gear rather than trying to obtain it through gems. I'd go with sticking stam into the s3 chest to make it the best EH chest in the game I think.

You can gain more dodge through trinkets and there are plenty of people who get through content with avoidance that hovers around the 45-50% range (miss/dodge/parry)

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread