Greetings!

I know the site is mostly hinged toward tanking, but I also know a lot of non-tanking players frequent these boards as well. My guild (Angry) is currently looking for a full-time retribution paladin. We're a horde guild on the Illidan (pvp-us) server, and we are currently working on Felmyst in Sunwell. We are currently keeping Black Temple and Mount Hyjal to roughly one clear every other week, but expect to go back to farming them regularly once we reach the sealed gates in Sunwell.

Angry's website: Angry
Recruitment forum: Angry ~ View Forum - Recruiting
Angry's raid schedule: 8pm cst - 1am cst, Sunday through Thursday. Raids are not regularly scheduled Friday or Saturday, but occasionally member will put together impromptu Karazhan or Zul'Amon clears. DKP and attendance are only tracked for the scheduled BT/Hyjal/Sunwell raids.

The slot we have open is for a respectably geared high-attendance retribution paladin. While we do not have hard gear/spec requirements, please keep in mind that gear will be a factor in making our decision and that the selected applicant should be fully raid-dps spec'd for all raids they attend. A tier 6 or season 3 weapon would be a realistic benchmark for an applicant, but we may be willing to make some exceptions. You will be responsible for your own consumables, and are expected to come to raids with flasks, food, and mana/haste/rejuv potions at ready.

If you're interested, please apply at the forum link listed above. Private applications can be submitted there to Alhazred or Shadowflame. Finally, please be sure to read the "Recruiting Center" thread, listed as "Read before applying." Thanks, and good luck!

-Splug