+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Right Direction

Right Direction

Figure I would take up the offer of free evaluations. This is primarily my threat set even though I have a lot of overlap, for more avoidance I have the barbed choker, T4 shoulders and the dodge ring from Arc.
    My plans right now are to upgrade my ring with the badge one, then probably the back. I'm still in the process of grinding SSO rep for the new shield and Hero Mgt for the badge.
    Primarily I tank 5 and 10 mans, my guild is fairly small so we don't have enough for anything more. Any feedback is appreciated
    The World of Warcraft Armory

You're gear is pretty good overall.

I wouldn't worry about more avoidance, you have a ton of parry which is pretty sick.

I assume you'd grab the hero MagT commendation but with the aqir artifact, I'd swap em out accordingly.

Boots are one place I see being upgraded, I presume you do ZA judging by the gear you have, and I'd say grabbing Stompers as a good upgrade although you'll take a slight hit in parry.

Ring needs an upgrade too, the new rings are awesome, if you want threat the [item]Band of Determination[/item] from MagT regular is awesome, and likewise if you want overall great ring, the new badge ring is amazing.

Your belt, although gemmed strangely is another good place to look for the badge upgrade, its actually probably your top badge upgrade right now. Your shield as you stated will be a good upgrade going to the SSO shield, but if you have spare time on the weekends, losing a buncha matches every week to get the season 2 shield will prove a significant upgrade in EH.

I'm not a personal fan of t4 legs, they are subpar to both Wrynn's AND both badge legs now, so if you can run the heroics and kara weekly to get tons of badges, I'd upgrade those too. t4 legs are just.. meh.

Other than that. You're looking pretty good, I wish I had some of your gear haha.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Thanks for the quick feedback, I'll def look into that ring from normal Mr T for threat on top of the Stam badge.
    As for the belt well lets just say I had some interesting gems sitting in the bank from heros.

I understand about the legs, I was just wondering if it was worth it to keep on for the T4 2 piece bonus. I could use the Wrynn's legs and the T4 shoulders or just forget about the bonus, I'm not sure how good it is.

imo, the t4 2 set bonus is a funny thing, it procs when you parry, but only on a chance, so its not consistent enough for it to be good. However, if you do find yourself wanting it for some reason, i think the legs > t4 WAY more than za shoulders > t4, so if i were to keep 2 set, I'd lose the shoulders and take new legs.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread