Thread: Heigans bugged...well kind of

Heigans bugged...well kind of

so the top three allaince guilds on our server decided that fridays will be the hey we are tired of raiding sunwell all week so lets go destroy naxx day... we clear everything and are chillin in plague wing almost ready to do heigan then we notice he's not there...well hes there just not in the sense of that hes on the platform...technically hes in plaguewood... so we do a soft reset and bam we are fine...kind of...he bugs out sometimes to where we have to go back and forth and then bam the encounters already begun and the dance is about to start then we get to saph...no more waiting for the bones to pick them selves up and make a interwebs dragon...nothing happens; where the animation should be he just one shots one of the priests before technically spawning...it was deffinately a interesting run to say the least just wondering if any one else has had these bugs happen to them

Heigan occasionally bugged at 60, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were issues at 70. However, I'd check up with Korgath' Death & Taxes, they still run the instance weekly w/ a pug, or were until recently.

I wish people on Aggramar did Naxx pugs
    Why use big words when a diminutive alternative will suffice?
    http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...nnaxxramas.jpg

well we where doing it before 2.4 and heigan was fine sometimes he wouldnt aggro so we'd bring a grub into to make him start nothing big just like how he was buggy at 60 but now hes just under naxx but can somehow still hit you. so you have to do a soft reset to get him out of the bug...

Sabinsmain on tankspot, what a surprise. I was beginning to think noone from kel'thuzad would ever come here.

What time does Thorinar toss invites out on fridays?

Quote Originally Posted by Alent View Post
    Sabinsmain on tankspot, what a surprise. I was beginning to think noone from kel'thuzad would ever come here.

What time does Thorinar toss invites out on fridays?

who's this btw...but on fridays its at 7 server...i think today we do AQ40 or BWL depends on what people want to do

I put the sig in to show who I was, then they bugged out.

This is Bereginy from SBR.

Quote Originally Posted by sabinsmain View Post
    so the top three allaince guilds on our server decided that fridays will be the hey we are tired of raiding sunwell all week so lets go destroy naxx day... we clear everything and are chillin in plague wing almost ready to do heigan then we notice he's not there...well hes there just not in the sense of that hes on the platform...technically hes in plaguewood... so we do a soft reset and bam we are fine...kind of...he bugs out sometimes to where we have to go back and forth and then bam the encounters already begun and the dance is about to start then we get to saph...no more waiting for the bones to pick them selves up and make a interwebs dragon...nothing happens; where the animation should be he just one shots one of the priests before technically spawning...it was deffinately a interesting run to say the least just wondering if any one else has had these bugs happen to them
    Kul'tiras has been doing some naxx pugs-- on the topic of Heigan though, when he bugs (which he will), if you run into the next room with the eye tentacles and you move to the door that leads to the next boss (have your whole raid do it), you will leave combat and heigan will unbug. You will then have to run back through that room and you as the tank have to rush through the door before heigan comes into the room you are in and rebugs, once you have him in his original room, you will be fine and it will not bug ( remember to have your raid follow you through and not get destroyed by the dance -.-). Sapph does bug out and the bones spin around for a few minutes. pre-fighting, if you run in and stand there for a few seconds and run back to the portal, and stay there for a few minutes, Sapph will spawn and you will not be in combat (allowing you to prepare and him not to be glitched.)

Last time I did naxx we had the exact Saph bug you are referring to, it's only the animation though it doesn't effect the fight apart from that. I guess we just got lucky on Heigan though, I have heard about that happening for other groups.

Pre-2.4 we ran Naxx a few times. The sapphiron animation was intact, the problem we had was that the ice cubes were sometimes glitchy, i.e. you'd be visually behind them, but were still in line of sight of the nuke.

Haven't tried it recently, though.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. -Seneca
    Everyone marvels at a square egg, but only the chicken understands the PAIN.