+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [A] PVE Prot Warrior LF raiding guild

[A] PVE Prot Warrior LF raiding guild

I am a born and raised TankSpot prot warrior but was a late starter to WoW. As a resulte, I have struggled to find a guild that I mesh well with ever since reaching 70 and pushing to raid. I have yet to find a group of people who take raiding time seriously, but still schedule at a moderate pace (2, possibly 3 nights a week). I am sitting at 14.5 K health and 15.3 k armor in a blend of kara/badge/and blue gear. Would love to find a home where I fit comfortably and can invest. I know my gear is not ideal for MH/BT guilds but my knowledge of the class and tanking role are as good as it gets (thanks to TankSpot). I am hoping that now that the attunement requirements are lifted for these later raids I can find a progressed guild that I can call home.

Armory link

Thanks for your time and consideration.
    Last edited by Lilie; 04-07-2008 at 10:10 AM.
    The Raid - A feature length documentary following the lives of a group of virtual raiders.

Weekly bump
    The Raid - A feature length documentary following the lives of a group of virtual raiders.

Weekly bump

Still lookin'

Weekly bump

Still looking

If only you were on PvP!

Heh...sad thing is I switched this toon from a PvP realm to join a guild that failed.

+ Reply to Thread