+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate my Armory!

Rate my Armory!

Hey guys, if u would be so kind, take a look at my armory profile, and tell me of some improvements i can make, also, i would appreciate if you also tell me what my gear is adequate for tanking. Im pretty much looking for constructive criticism, etc. Thanks

My Armory :The World of Warcraft Armory (and yes, i have been going for Kings Defender and Battlescar Boots for the longest time now, Chess sucks,.... and prince)

Boots are tough man, personally I wouldn't even worry about battlescar, you should be able to start at least the first boss of ZA soon, and Jungle Stompers>battlescar. You probably should try to get at least 1 stam trinket, your hp is a little low for anything past kara. If you aren't waiting for the new badge pants the unwavering are very nice, either one would be a solid upgrade. And my condolences for wearing the ugliest helmet blizzard ever created (I wore one once) I think even eternium would be an upgrade until you caught T4 off prince. Looks great though, and good luck.

Well, im actually planning on making the "Red Havoc Boots" i have all the mats, just need to come across the pattern, i should have it quite soon, also, as far as the stam trink goes, i do have one, The Darkmoon card that gives +51 stam, im just not wearing it, with the stam trinket, i have about 15.1k health unbuffed. Also, i have about 150 badges, so im gonna be doing some big spending once the badge vendor spawns on my realm

+ Reply to Thread