+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quartz setup

Quartz setup

I recently loaded Quartz as a replacement for Attack Bar (apparently broken in 2.4) but it seems to be only working when I perform a Slam. That is the swing timer only appears after a slam and disappears after the following autoattack. Is it suppose to start tracking after each autoattack or is this how Quartz is supposed to work? I was expecting the swing timer to be continuously cycling on my weapon speed as long as I keep autoattacking.

autoattack - hit
    slam start cast (Slam cast bar appears)
    slam hit (Quartz swing timer starts)
    autoattack hit (Quartz swing timer stops)
    (if a slam is not done at this point, the swing timer never appears again)

If this is not the way it is supposed to work can a fellow forumite do a screen shot of some of their settings to get the Quartz swing timer working?

Each type of timer is enabled and setup individually. Go to Quartz's config (/quartz) and turn on the Swing timer. Go to: http://www.wowace.com/wiki/Quartz for more information.
    Summon Wombat
    Rabid Wombat gets +2/+2 for each creature enchantment on it.

Try running the Ace updater and getting the latest version of Quartz. I was having this exact same problem with a version of Quartz that was less than a month old and I thought was the latest, but Ace found an update and now my Quartz works swimmingly.

+ Reply to Thread