+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Omen Accurate?

Is Omen Accurate?

Its been awhile since I've updated it and now that I finally have, my threat is very high. I used to be satisfied with 800 TPS (T4 gear) but now I average 1000 with out any new gear additions, I hit 1200-1500 TPS constantly now also, so was I always this leet with an out of date Omen or is this meter a little unstable?

It's accurate to it's time frame, most of the time. Unless I'm benchmarking, I tend not to look at my TPS in Omen, but instead my accumulated Threat. To accurately view my TPS I check WWS reports.

1) Yes latest Omen pumped my tps up compared to the old KTM. I LIKE it.

2) Where in WWS reports can I see my TPS?

3) No I don't look at Omen either unless I'm trying to figure out how much of an effect a new gear/enchant/gem did.

I'm curious also, where can you see your TPS? Your not calcutating it wutg numbers just by the abilities you use on your are you? lol

Kenneth Gant Niebuhr - Online portfolie

May not work im not sure...but you put in your WWS page and out pops a number.

Or you do it manually and take the number of each skill and multiply it by its innate threat then multiply it by 1.45 then add the damage done (multiplied by 1.45 first) and include lifebloom, earthshield and PoM (not over healing) as x0.5x1.45 (I think)...its longwinded xD

The way omen updates TPS is inherently innaccurate, because of the way our rotations work, your threat will spike high off of a shield slam, but when TPS is next updated (depending on the tiem you ahve set between updates) your last SS won't show up. I set my update to something like .8seconds and it is fairly accurate, but as was said above, manually calculating or using the link provided is the only accurate way.

yup, it's nice to see like 1700tps on omen. and then sad to see that fight was really like 1000tps on the web site linked to earlier. /cry

-- gyre --

Very awesome link. 493 on Prince with all the defensive stuff I gotta do. 523 on Curator where I can worry less about defense.

+ Reply to Thread