Thread: Opera bug?

Opera bug?

My guild ran the first half of Kara last nigt (up through Aran); it was a very succesful run with no wipes save one aparent bug during opera. We had Little Red Riding Hood, and at around 20% life all of a sudden a swarm of mobs (presumably from the audience) stormed the stage and killed everyone. Second attempt went well (the same really, except no angre audiene mobs) and we downed him no problem.

This apparently happened last week as well (I wasn't there). There is nothing in the combat log that shows an accidental argo, so we're a bit confused (an a mite irritated). Anyone else run into this problem, and is there a way to avoid it?

Thanks!

Hunter pet for sure.

Edit: I'm semi-kidding, but on one of our early Kara runs our hunter's pet did manage to somehow pull Illhoof and all his trash mobs up to the room before Shade. We still sometimes tease her about being careful not to pull Illhoof in the middle of a Hyjal boss fight etc.
    Last edited by Armstrong; 03-28-2008 at 11:58 AM.
    Armstrong
    <Elysium>
    Burning Legion US

On occasion, it is possible for an ability or ae to grab agro from an audience member and then the train ensues.
    The beast is getting hungrier.

Ages ago we managed to pull all the upstairs audience with the first pull of downstairs audience (after opera) with seed of corruption. I suspect any aoe spell or spell that chains (seed of corruption, chain lightening) may be to blame.
    **Give me a hug and I'll defend you with my life**
    Blog: http://www.tankspot.com/blog.php?550-Shortypop

One night we had also had the audience storm the stage.
    I guess they just didn't like the show

We always joke about putting a bouncer on the door after this happened to us.

How strange that nothing shows up in the combat log though. This happened to us and I use loggerhead. So I'm recording 200 yards for sure. And the first raid member they hit was our healer. So even if it WAS a range issue they didn't go for a hunter/lock or some other likely culprit. Very strange.