+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keeping track of shouts

Keeping track of shouts

Atm I use Quartz bars to show how long is left on my debuffs on the target like demo shout and t/c, but is there a mod that will give a similar display for how long is left on my commanding/battle shout?

I find it rather tricky having to keep finding my shout amongst the mass of raid buffs I have up.
    Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

Use Elk Buff Bars.

I don't know the exact steps off hand, but you need to make a new group, set the target to player, then under the white list for buffs check off whatever shouts you want.

Hello everyone!
    Long time lurker 1st time poster here
    Had the same problem long ago trying to find some addon which would keep tracking of Demo/TC up on mobs and I found ClassTimer (http://files.wowace.com/ClassTimer/ClassTimer.zip) which also, as the name suggest, should keep tracking of the class buffs, shouts in our case.
    Maybe that will do the trick

/byez
    Sat.

I also use Quartz for debuffs and created a new group with EBB to see clearly my shout timer in the middle of the screen

I was using NECB until recently when I modified the debuff filtering options in pitbull for my current target, and gave them giant icons and a timer

I believe that in EBB you can set a new group to only show shouts under a certain time left. Ill try this when I get home.

I use a mod called "Annoying Buff Reminder" for casting shields on my shaman when they expire, Aspects on my hunter when they aren't active and shouts on my warrior when they aren't active.

The mod itself if exactly what it says, big annoying and can be placed anywhere on the screen. IF you have zero rage, the mod dissapears (same with zero mana) but as soon as you have rage, you'll constantly get used to keeping them up.

Thanks - think I shall give EBB a try once I've seen whats left of my UI post-patch

You can also do this with Satrina Buff Frames by creating another buff frame and filtering shouts and such to it. I do it like this using just a buff icon view: http://evilempireguild.org/misc/SatUI_explained.jpg

Debuff Filter is a great mod for this.

Demon from wow ace is a good mod to keep track of debuffs, or if you are using putbull you can set it to sort out any debuffs that arent warrior debuffs.

Yeah I have demon, its good for making sure the locks and OT's are keeping things up

+ Reply to Thread