+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just more general advice

Just more general advice

Hey guys another one of these. I have bags full of gear but what is on my armory is my general use stuff. I obviously go more for effective health I am just not sure what to try and upgrade. I know I need shoulders but my best upgrade (I think) is timed Nalorakk chest. I guess I was just looking for general suggestions. Hopefully will be getting T4 helm soon and when the badges are there I am going for new sunwell leggings. I guess like I said just gear suggestions and overall comments. For reference I lead my guild in Kara (full clear) and we're slowly starting ZA (almost had eagle avatar). 25 mans are really a long shot because of attendance and raiding on my server.

Any who heres the armory link The World of Warcraft Armory

Pretty solid. I wouldn't worry a whole lot about your shoulders right now. S1 are decent, just keep running the timed event in ZA. The only suggestions I'd have is to replace the +15 agi glove enchant with +10 stam and possibly pick up the badge gloves as they're a large upgrade. Outside of that, just stockpile badges for 2.4 (tomorrow! yay!)

Thanks for the reply man, I tend to swap gloves around between the T4 and Maidens (with 2% threat) because I have kind of been in a weird position with them but I am definitely looking towards badge gloves. My raids kinda got put on hold for various reasons so the badge influx slowed down but I am trying to get it picked up.

+ Reply to Thread