+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving Past Kara

Moving Past Kara

Hey-

I obviously have alot more gear I can get in Kara, but I want to move past to the 25-man raids. I got into an OT slot at Gruul's Lair. I was asking as to what recommendations you have that I should do before I move on. (i.e. Shield, Gloves)

Thanks for help I've gotten plenty of tips here so I know that you guys really know what your talking about.

Armory

You're fine for Gruul and acceptable for early TK/SSC. Keep farming Kara for badges. You can also get Nightbane's shield and Maiden's gloves. If you have the badges you could just get the [item]Bonefist Gauntlets[/item]. Replace both your belt gems with some +12 stam gems. In general just stack +12's and ignore the socket bonuses. You can also get 9 more stam and some cool situational functionality by making the poultryzier or gnomish rocket launcher.

If i were you i would also pick up the neck and bracers from badges. Expertise has helped a ton and is a great stat to have. And as almtybob said stack stam it helps way more than pure avoidance.

I was about to pick up the neck then I learned about the 2.4 chest piece and legs so I was saving up for that. I have 100 Badges right now I may get the neck once I get 35

The neck is more a MT piece IMO. I think you should get either the Badge Chest or Legs in 2.4, it'll be the biggest bang for your buck.
    Ardalan - Tank
    Guild: Momentum
    Server: Scarlet Crusade

+ Reply to Thread