+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Friends List Addon

Friends List Addon

I am in desperate need of an addon for the following things.

I need to be able to expand my friends list past the set limit by blizzard. I do ALOT of pugs and come across good people all the time, but I tend to not be able to fit them all in my friends list.

I also need a mod that allows me to set notes to said friends list so that I can even add the terrible people, and comment them as bad, so I know not to invite them back to my pugs.

The biggest thing though is the expanding past the limit set by blizzard on the friends list.

If anyone knows of a mod for this, I would be grateful!
    [2-07-08 08:57 AM] Enelrad: hahaha, that and you're ugly! Ugly tanks tank better
    [3-19-08 02:23 PM] Enelrad: Im really a 12 yr old boy from GA
    Notice: You are currently banned from the shoutbox.

Ditto.

"Auld Lang Syne" allows the adding of notes and such, but patch 2.4 is permitting this anyway.

I don't know of an addon that breaks the player limit. I'd kill for one tho.

There is no mod that will expand the list, there are mods that will share your friends list with all toons on a server, I dont recall the name ut I know there is an ace mod that will do this.

You could always get an addon like Notepad or something (its on WoWinterface i believe) and simply write their name on it, some info, and then save the notepad.

Or what i do is sometimes use Macros to save information, such as what materials i need, etc. Just type /macro and create a new one. Just dont put it on your actionbar, just use it as text storage.

[2-07-08 08:57 AM] Enelrad: hahaha, that and you're ugly! Ugly tanks tank better
    [3-19-08 02:23 PM] Enelrad: Im really a 12 yr old boy from GA
    Notice: You are currently banned from the shoutbox.

+ Reply to Thread