+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I can't turn nalorakk...what the hell just...

I can't turn nalorakk...what the hell just...

I have never had any trouble turning mobs in kara+5 mans, So i walk up to nalorakk presuming this wont be any harder...

1st try, try strafing round him, he tries to get behind me all the way round, takes me a good few seconds to get him in place and means the whole raid has to move to account for my bad turning.

2nd try, tried strafing round him, always facing him, again he went round the side of me always behind, hit me in the back a lot and I caused a wipe, on the turning.

3rd Try, same as first, I really have no idea whats going on here and any help is greatly appreciated, I just cannot seem to turn this bitch and have no doubt this problem will carry on to other bosses if I dont find out what the hell is causing it

(i didnt even think about trying to run straight through him leaving my back to him for any length of time)

Thanks, an embaressed tank!

==Heinrich==

eh, i just run through him. He cant crush.

Strafing performs mechanically different than normal movement. The mobs calculate where they expect you to move, not always where you're actually moving, and try to adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    Strafing performs mechanically different than normal movement. The mobs calculate where they expect you to move, not always where you're actually moving, and try to adjust.
    I see, so is that two votes for run through him ?

And thanks

what I do is wait till he charges a REMF and turn around myself to meet him on his way back

I always get Akil'zon at a wierd angle -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Brucimus View Post
    what I do is wait till he charges a REMF and turn around myself to meet him on his way back
    Haha I like this Idea, but I was being MDed of course

I do the same as Brucimus. If your DPS isn't rere then that is the best way.

Never had any problems just running through the model.

we don't bother, just adjust after his first charge, it isn't like you lose a lot of dps having your couple melee readjust positions 2x. Would rather lose a little dps than in running through possibly have one of the tanks take a full cleave.
    The beast is getting hungrier.

+ Reply to Thread